- Correspondence to: Dr Virginia Nunes Centre de Genética Mèdica i Molecular (IRO-IDIBELL), Hospital Duran i Reynals, Gran Via Km 2.7, s/n, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona E-08907, Spain;
- Received September 3, 2004
- Accepted September 8, 2004
- First published January 5, 2005.
Web-only Tables and Figures
The tables and figures are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Table 1s Primers used to amplify the SLC7A9 exons for DHPLC analysis
- [View PDF] - Table 2s Primers used to amplify the SLC7A9 exons together with the external double dose control DSCR1 gene
- [View PDF] - Table 3 Cystinuria-specific mutated alleles identified in the 164 probands studied of the International Cystinuria Consortium (ICC) database
- [View PDF] - Figure 1s Semi-quantitative Multiplex PCR analysis of SLC7A9 in controls
- [View PDF] - Figure 2s Genomic region of SLC7A9 rearranged in patients with the 5 kb deletion and the 5 kb duplication
- [View PDF] - Figure 3s Results of two semi-quantitative multiplex PCR analysis in families 73 and 94
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.